The second bank, on the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and California, was built in 1910
and lasted until the mid 1950's when it was
torn down and the current building erected. The original building existed as a bank until
it closed in 1932 during the Depression. After that, the building housed the Rexall Drug Store,
a dress shop, and the water company offices.
Banking resumed in the new building in 1954 and the building housed at least five different
banks until it was purchased by Feingold's in 1970.